Pages

Background

Friday, April 5, 2013

Total Slacker

Hey there!

I have been such a bad blogger lately! Things have been pretty busy around here.  I turned the big 2-5 on Sunday (Easter) and had a great birthday.  On Saturday night, we went to dinner at my new favorite place, Chaya in Venice.  OMG, so good!  We had Beef Carpaccio, Spicy Shrimp Sushi, New York Steak wrapped scallops, Lamb Chops, and Chocolate Croissant Bread Pudding- everything was amazing.

On Easter/my birthday, we went over to our friend's house for their annual Easter picnic. It was a lot of fun, there had to be about 120 people there, tons of food, a full bar, and desserts!  Here are a few of the famous faces that we got to spend the day with- I made Seth sneak a picture :)


Roast Master Jeffery Ross, Jimmy Kimmel, and Adam Carolla.

For my birthday gifts, I got a sewing machine, gardening stuff, flowers, a gift card, and really cute tapas dishes!  You know you're getting old when these are the things you get excited about :)  Thanks so much for all of the birthday love!

I got all of the supplies I need to start my own square foot garden.  If you don't know what that is, you should check it out- pretty awesome.  I am so eager to start growing all of our veggies and some fruits.  I'm hoping to get started this weekend.

We have been working on a few other projects I will post this week!  I am also currently on the hunt for a job.  I have always had really good luck finding amazing opportunities and connections on Craigslist, but right now I am having no luck... I had one phone interview this afternoon (wish me luck!).  If anyone knows of any job opportunities in the West Los Angeles area I would love to hear them!

Hope everyone has a great weekend  I will write again soon :)

With Love,
Deanna

No comments:

Post a Comment