Pages

Background

Thursday, January 24, 2013

Bye Bye Bakery


         This week has been quite testing at the bakery.  I truly think all of the customers are being so ridiculous just because next Friday will be my last day!  I don't get some people.  I really feel like it is one of my purposes in life to teach people that the world does not revolve around them.  We have SO many customers that call the day or day before they are wanting a beautiful cake and expect us to be able to do it.  We always ask for a week to 10 days notice, but there are some people who cannot seem to understand that.  The really funny thing is that many of the wedding planners and coordinators are the worst about this.  They pretty much NEVER plan ahead.  Really??  You coordinate other people's events, but you can't order a cake for your child a week before?  I don't get it.  
        Anyway,  tonight I got to go to dinner with all of the staff at the bakery and the invitations company girls and it was a blast.  We went to Olive and June in Austin, which was AWESOME!  The food was so good.  Really small portions and reallllly small drinks, but good.  I had spare rib ravioli and an apple tart and cleaned my plates.
I am going to miss everyone so much.  I have been working at the bakery for a year and a half and have loved it.  Everyone there is so fun to work with and it's just a great work environment.  I really hope I can find something great in LA. 

Here are some pictures from dinner :) 




Love y'all!

With Love,
Deanna


No comments:

Post a Comment