Pages

Background

Monday, January 28, 2013

Family Time


         This weekend was all about spending time with my family before I left for LA.  I honestly never imagined I would live outside of Texas, but I am so excited!  On Saturday, I went to my little brother's new house for a housewarming party.  I am so proud of him!  He is 22 years old and just purchased his 1st home!  He has a beautiful little girl (Hailey) who will be 5 soon and he is a great father.  



It was so nice to be able to hang out with them before I leave. 







            On Sunday, I drove out to Pipe Creek, right outside of Bandera, Tx to visit my dad.  He moved out there last year and has become quite the country boy.  He is living on about 20 acres and has probably 20 chickens, 2-3 roosters, 8 ducks, 2 mini donkeys, a cat, and a dog.  It was so funny to see.  He took me all around the town, which was exactly what I had imagined it would be…quaint.   I had a lot of fun and got to take some cool pictures.  It made me pretty sad to think that I will never see the country landscape and experience the farm life in Los Angeles.  It will be a nice change of pace to come home.






















With Love,
Deanna


No comments:

Post a Comment