Pages

Background

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

A House into A HOME!

So exciting!  This week we made so much progress on the house.  We got our brand new FLOR runner for the hallway…so cute!  If you haven't heard of FLOR, you should check it out, especially if you have pets.  They make single carpet tiles to design your own rugs and they are easy to pick up a clean instead of replacing an entire rug.  We now have 2, and love them!

Look how pretty!



We also went to Bed, Bath, and Beyond and got some new lamps.  And finally got to pick up a picture that I took a while back and just got it framed for the guest room.  We are making the guest room have a Texas theme…trying not to go over the top, but I think it's turning out pretty cute.


                                 This is the banjo and cactus in the guest room! 


                        This is the ALMOST finished headboard for the guest room!


                                                  The guest room progress!

We will hopefully be finishing up the guest room shortly after I get back from Texas, and then we will almost be done! Thank God!

We bought some guitar hangers to finally hang up our guitars.  We have 6. They look so good on the wall now and off of the floor!


It is fun to decorate together and make everything homey, but it's also a lot of work and adds up quickly.  Fingers crossed I will have success trying to find a job when I get back from Austin.  I am ready to start working…I think.  It's hard for me to not work.  I haven't been jobless for very long since I was 15.  I am just the type of person that has to work and be busy.  It's also pretty difficult to not work when Seth works so much…gets pretty boring.  

 I will keep you posted about the Austin trip!

With Love,
Deanna

No comments:

Post a Comment