Pages

Background

Saturday, March 9, 2013

Keep Venice Somewhat Normal

This past Monday marked my 1 month as a Californian! 



It has flown by.  I thought I would share with y'all some of the interesting things/people I have seen out here during my 1st month.  It's pretty interesting when you move from somewhere that the motto is "Keep Austin Weird," yet you see way stranger things when you come here.  Let me just say, Austin seems very, very normal in comparison.  

We went out on a photo adventure this week, but didn't have very much success.  It is much easier to find fun things to photograph in Texas then it is out here.  I guess because of the gorgeous weather, the homeless population is humongous here.  Definitely way more than in Austin.  They're everywhere.  It's sad, but also makes you a little nervous about walking on the streets alone. 






Pretty interesting people around here...don't you think?

I will be taking a week long trip to Austin on this coming Monday!  It will be so nice to see everyone, but I will miss my boys for eight whole days!

Hope everyone is having a great weekend!

With Love,
Deanna


No comments:

Post a Comment