Pages

Background

Saturday, March 16, 2013

Howdy From Texas Y'all!

Hey Y'all!  I'm trying to savor my last few days here in Austin.  This week has flown by!   I have been trying to make my rounds and see everyone, but there is just not enough time to really hang out with everyone as much as I would like to! I have gotten to see most of my family, but not all :(.   

It is so strange being back in town.  It definitely feels different.  I love this city and really miss everybody.  It is nice to spend some time with the friends and family...even though I really miss my husband and furbaby!  

Speaking of the hubs...Go check out his new short film that he just completed!  
The Hard Way Home

I coordinated my "last" wedding in Texas last night in New Braunfels.  It was a beautiful wedding and went smoothly.  Yay!  Congrats Callen and Clayton!  The bride looked beautiful and the wedding went off without a hitch.  The couple had a super cute pie bar, delicious BBQ, and a gorgeous setting.  Thank God my awesome sister-in-law, Kevyn, was able to come along to assist me.  

We stayed the night in New Braunfels so we didn't drive back at midnight and we had fun shopping at the San Marcos Outlets today.  It was a great time, I love her!  I bought 6 shirts, 2 skirts, and a dress all for $125.  I love awesome sales.  I am so cheap...I don't like cheap stuff, just good deals :)   Everything we got was at the Banana Republic and Express outlets and so cute!  I figured out tonight that I saved $345 shopping at the outlet store verses the regular store.  So crazy!  

I have just a couple days left here and I am hoping to get to see everyone I haven't gotten to see yet, so I hope I'm able to do it.  If not, they will just have to come see me in California or wait until Seth and I come back this SUMMER!

Hope everyone is having a great weekend!

With Love,
Deanna


1 comment:

  1. Loved hanging out with you and saving lots of money. Can't wait to see you soon! XOXO

    ReplyDelete