Pages

Background

Monday, February 4, 2013

MOVING DAY!


      Today is THE day!  I am moving. Across the country!  Wow, I have waited so long for this day.  Seth and I have now been together oven 3 1/2 years and today will be the 1st day we actually live in the SAME city.  It is so exciting and so nerve racking at the same time.  I will be moving into his house and am hoping to not overwhelm him with my OCD nature.  I am a little bit of a neat freak.  Not always, but most of the time.  So far, Seth seems to not mind it, I just hope it stays that way.  
      I am most nervous about driving in this crazy city.  Pedestrians and cyclists everywhere…even more than in Austin (hard to believe).  Not only that, but they cross in the middle of big streets ALL the time.  All of the street parking also makes it a little difficult to see if anyone is ever coming, either direction.  Wish me luck!

With Love,
Deanna

No comments:

Post a Comment