Pages

Background

Saturday, February 16, 2013

Picture This


        Hey Y'all! I haven't had too much going on this week…but I'm trying to stay busy!  Seth and I have been trying to do some shopping for the house this week and we've been a little unsuccessful.  We are trying to find a new dresser for our master bedroom--apparently we have a lot of stuff and can't fit it in the closet or the current dresser.  We are specifically looking for a white lacquer dresser that is at least 5 ft. long, 2.5-3 ft deep, and 3-4ft. tall.  Apparently no one else wants a cool dresser like that because we can't find one.  Boo.  We have found some contenders that might work, so I'll keep you posted when we decide!  We are also looking for a desk to put in the closet, yes, the closet.  My sweet husband has decided that he will put a desk in the closet of the office for his computers and "stuff" and I can have the main office for my desk, scrapbooking, and craft stuff :)   I cannot wait to get the room finished!  We currently have an entire wall of floor to "almost ceiling" bookshelves and they are almost completely full of books.  We LOVE books.  

           Ahh I am so anxious to get the office finished….and all of the other rooms too.  I keep seeing people posting pictures of their homes and I can't wait to share ours.  

            I am so anxious to share, I have decided to share with you the current project we have started.  This is our new collage wall.  The pictures on the wall are all going to be black and white or sepia family photos.  We are so in love with vintage things and we have been so lucky to find all of these old photos of our family members.  We will also include a few photos that we have taken on our photo adventures.  All of the frames we have also collected over the past year from antique stores, garage sales, and family.   I will be sure to post pictures when we are finally complete!




I will start posting progress more regularly so be sure to check back in!

With love,
Deanna

No comments:

Post a Comment